Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kirribilli - My Wonderland


I knew I wasn't going to leave there empty-handed, seriously, what more could I ask for...actually there are still plenty more out there. I am talking about my second visit to Kirribilli Art & Design Markets today...colder than I expected, but such a joyful journey, from Silvermonk to Rl - Renate Design. Me & Silvermonk were so excited seeing each other again, rubbing our hands in the cold, yet the warmth grew from our passionate talk about her rise to fame experience from the web-magazine interview & setting up this deal to bring our own rocks collections to the next visit...& then unlike the chatty & happy Silvermonk, met the Calm & Cool Sandra there, we didn't talk much, I can only show the stunning pieces I got from her, such a funny thing as their stalls sit right opposite to each other, not just different style of design, but two different personalities, say no more...



No comments: