Friday, August 8, 2008

The Japanese Sal & Gypsy Beyond

Don't know why I came up this idea, Sal's creations are so ZEN...I asked her the other day when trying this necklace, where did she get inspirations from...the sort of simply & dreamy way of her work, reminds the eccentric Japanese art style...& she didn't even realise until I told her...

My Camera is just not good enough to show you the grand angle of this Gypsy style necklace I got from Beyond, maybe someday I will be brave enough to take a photo of myself wearing it's true beauty to you...Been trying to get a similar one like this ever since I saw Dimi wearing her one long piece in the shop sometime ago...didn't expect it would come to me again...only hoping...what can I say, never give up hope...


1 comment:

SilverMonk said...

Hi Leslie, no worries!
Hope you have a good one and lots of good food!
It has been really cold in the market, but i did really well.

I will have a new bangles ready in the Newtown shop by Friday. ( I sold the one in the photo in the market!)

Love the new stuffs on your blog! Very inspiring!